These days, there is a huge competition among students, so students feel like studying hard to ace their exams. There is no doubt that in the past few decades, the competition has raised so much. Getting a good score is important to get your favorite stream after the 10th or to get admission to your desired college after the 12th. While preparing for the exam, it is important to cover the whole syllabus as per the guidelines of CBSE. Now there are many books available in the market, but the most recommended one is NCERT textbooks.
These books are highly preferred as they include every topic and concept as per CBSE. To start the preparation, it is always advised to go with NCERT textbooks and you can easily look for the solutions online. Once you think you are done with the NCERT textbook, then you can switch to NCERT exemplar books. These are high difficulty study material that helps in solving complex problems. It will help the student by giving in-depth knowledge of the concept which will make sure that the student can easily solve the tough questions. These textbooks are highly designed as per the CBSE pattern so these are highly reliable. Also, know that the NCERT exemplar is designed by experts and professionals who are much aware of the CBSE exams.
It is always the right decision to study from the NCERT exemplar. To know the tips and trips for exam preparation, follow the following steps:
- Start with NCERT textbooks- The student needs to realize that they should start with the NCERT textbooks rather than focusing or jumping on the NCERT exemplars. The reason is that the students should first clear their basics and should understand the concepts. This is only possible if they go thoroughly through the NCERT textbook. Once they think they are done with it, it is then said to take help from NCERT exemplar as these have high-level questions. The students will be able to solve these complex issues only when they have proper knowledge about the basics.
- In-depth knowledge- It is very important to have in-depth knowledge of the concepts. Deep understanding will always help the student to solve complex problems. Thorough knowledge and detailed information about the topics will help the students to solve the tactical questions in no time. This will increase the chances of scoring well in the exam.
- CBSE questions from NCERT books- Know that NCERT knows about the CBSE question paper pattern. Their textbooks and exemplars are designed in such a manner that the students can easily go through the mandatory topics. They will also prepare as per the previous question paper, which will help them. Also, it is said that CBSE board exam questions come directly from NCERT textbooks. So it is always an ideal decision to go for NCERT exemplars.
- Follow syllabus- When the student starts preparing, it is always said first to go through the syllabus. Read every topic of the syllabus chapter wise so that you can plan accordingly. You can combine an easy chapter with a tough one so that you do not get stressed or burdened. Never start from learning the chapters. Always go through the topics and then plan accordingly.
- Clear your basic concepts- It is important for the student to have a good base for the basics. Having good basics will go a long way. This way you will be able to solve the miscellaneous questions in minutes. This will help the students to easily solve no matter how hard the question is, helping them further to score well.
- Solve numerous practical problems- The NCERT exemplars will offer you numerous practical problems which will help the students to build a good base. Usually, students face difficulty in solving practical problems like in mathematics, physics etc. So solving different practical problems will clear your doubts and will undoubtedly increase your speed. Also, these are available from class 6 to class 12.
So above are some of the tips and tricks one should follow to ace in their exams. Proper planning is very important before starting the preparation. Make a time table and combine the easy chapters with tough ones. Also, know your strengths and weakness, so that you can focus properly. Do practice the NCERT exemplar problems to increase your speed. Once you will start getting the results, you will be full of confidence in exams. Also, do proper revision once you think you are done with the whole syllabus.
If you are looking for the NCERT study material, you can visit ‘Infinity Learn’ as they provide the NCERT solutions from class 6 to class 12 and also for the competitive exams. Make sure you have good speed and accuracy especially while solving practical problems.