Mental Health Guest Post | Write For Us Mental Health
Email to us at : [ sales [at] Medhaavi.net ]
Thank You for visiting our Mental Health Blog.
Our aim is to help our readers to understand mental health and to provide useful and actionable tips that increase our audience’s quality of life.
Would you like to write about it? we would love to hear from you if so. Please read the following instructions in order to see what kind of content we publish.
- The article should be written in standard English. The tone should be informative, hopeful, and inspiring.
- We consider more than 1000+ words.
- Images submitted must be original, licensed, or public domain.
- The article must be unique, it should not be published elsewhere.
- We cannot publish every article, but we received all the articles and are carefully considered for publication by our editorial staff.
- Before sending your article to us please check grammar and spelling.
- After submitting your content, our editorial team will review and publish it if it meets the guidelines.
- We cannot accept articles that are written in order to sell services/products or advertorials, but we give a short bio and photo at the end of the article with links to your site.
- Make sure to write the article in a proper format which includes an engaging title, an introduction, subheadings, a conclusion. It should be well researched.
Format of Articles:
- An engaging title.
- An introduction.
- Must include subheadings.
- A conclusion.
Frequently asked questions
1. What Should I Write About?
You can only write articles related to mental health, like recognizing the need for mental health therapy, a real-life story from family and friends about how they helped their loved ones with mental health problems, etc.
2. Who Can Write The article?
Anyone who wants to share his/her knowledge, real-life story, and advice on “Mental Health”.
3. Will You Accept The Article Which Is Irrelevant to Your blog?
No, the articles which are irrelevant to our blog will be rejected. Please contribute the relevant article.
4. Can I repost My Submission On My Blog?
No, we don’t allow republishing on your own blog or any other website. The article once it was published in our blog we inhibited the right to that content.
5. I Like To Submit The Guest Post. What Is The Process?
When the article follows all the submission guidelines, then it is sent to us in the form of a Google document or word document at the given email address.
sales [at] Medhaavi.net