Write For Us- Food
We are looking for creative writers who can produce informative, helpful, engaging content. We always post high-quality content on our blog to encourage others to engage with it. So if you are a food lover and interested in writing for us, then we would like to hear from you. So, before you submit your pitch, please read the following submission guidelines.
Please note that while we appreciate your time and effort put into article pitches and guest posts, we are unable to accept all pitches owing to the volume of content we receive.
- The article should be at least 1000 words long. Articles that are less than 1000 words in length will not be considered.
- We don’t accept sponsored or promotional content.
- It is necessary to have a catchy title.
- You may not publish the article on any other websites or your own after it has been published.
- To make the article more scannable and readable, you must use subheadings.
- We evaluate and approve all posts before they are published. Any post that we deem irrelevant or unhelpful may be edited or rejected.
- Please be sure that the topic should be related to food only.
- The content must be related to the topic and define it properly.
- Please double-check that this topic is connected to food and that it hasn’t been covered before.
- Make sure the images must be relevant to the content and original.
- Include a short bio and headshot of yourself, as well as a link to your website.
How to Submit an Article to Us?
When you’re finished writing and think that it’s time to submit it, email it to us as a Google Doc or Word Doc.
Submit a pitch to sales [at] Medhaavi.net with the mandatory subject line “Food Write For Us”.