“Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.” – Robert Eliot
WHAT IS STRESS?
An overwhelming feeling which makes a person angry, frustrated or nervous is basically what a stress is. It can be challenging sometimes but you can’t forget that after every night there comes a beautiful morning. Stress is like a closed door it’s your choice whether you stay behind the closed door or find a way out.
WHY STRESS IS TO BE KEPT IN LIMELIGHT?
Stress has been prevailing in our society from a long time ago. It should be handled very cautiously and need to be disposed off properly otherwise it will pile you up and overtake your life. You have to accept that everything cannot be controlled and hence maintain a positive attitude. Following are the reasons why it is important to talk about stress-
- To Reduce Anxiety– Having a Stress on the unrealistic things only leads to anxiety. Both Stress and Anxiety creates a whole new world that not even exists. They create a feeling of fear that only resides in our mind. Nothing in the life is to be feared it only needs is the understanding. So, understand more and fear less. Even ‘National Face Your Fear Day’ is celebrated to help you get out of your comfort zone and say ‘no’ to your phobias.
- To Not Let Depression Control You– Why it happened to me? Why life is unfair? A lot of questions arise when you are unable to control the situations prevailing in your life. The fake scenarios make you stressed. When you are unable to stop these feelings, they make you depressed. Depression is basically a mood disorder which creates feeling of sadness, loss and anger. Holding onto past can only make it worse. Always remember, at the end of the tunnel there is always a light. Don’t forget the only thing that matters is the light.
- Unrealistic Expectations– No one is perfect. You are not a superhero like a Batman or an Ironman. They are only present in the reel life. So, start living in the reality. Reality can be beautiful if you believe that something great is going to happen. Stop expecting that everything right will happen. Don’t forget rainbow always glows after the rain.
- To Remove Toxicity From Mind– This materialistic world has let down as many of the dreams it can. Pleasing others is the main priority. What seems from the outside is much different what actually remains in the inside. There will always be people who will doubt you and hate you. But you got to keep yourself calm and keep moving forward.
Stress is just a bump in the road. Don’t forget that the flower Lotus comes from the murkiest water but grows into the purest thing.
HOW TO GET OVER STRESS?
Life is a beautiful journey and don’t let stress destroy it. Here are some tips that will help you out to tackle stress-
- Write It Down– Writing can be tough sometimes but it will help you to relieve. Write all your worries on a paper sheet and torn it down. Consider the torn out paper as the end to all your problems.
- Talk To Your Loved Ones– Yes, Stress can be tricky sometimes but letting go is the only answer to your stressful questions. Have a talk either with a friend or with your parents. They are surely going to make the difference.
- Adapt A Habit– There are a lot of things that have to be found. A habit a day will help you grow. It may include reading a book, paint, sketching, cooking, dusting, listening to songs and even watching a movie. It all depends on you which you feel comfortable in. You can also make your own hobby which will be useful for you to bring peace to your mind.
- Laugh It Out– Laughing is the best therapy to all your problems. Be so happy that when people look at you they will become happy to. Be the reason for someone to smile. Learn to laugh at your troubles, it will help you to see the beautiful future that lies ahead.
- Have A Sound Sleep– Leave the habit of sleeping late at night. Instead being a night owl, wake up early in the morning. You may have heard of ‘Early to Bed and Early to Rise makes a man Healthy, Wealthy and Wise. So, wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you.
- Exercise– Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to reduce stress. Indulge yourself in physical activities can reduce the mental stress. People who exercise more experience less stress than those who don’t exercise. So, have a mindful routine that will help you tackle stress.
- Eating The Right Food– Today’s generation is too much fond of junk food. Pizza, burgers, aerated drinks are the part of their lifestyle. But they aren’t the right food. Fruits and vegetables will help you grow physically as well as mentally. So, adapt a good habit to eat healthy.
Life is a bit messy but ‘YOU’ yourself have to maintain a perspective how you will be able to tackle the unexpected. Don’t let Stress stop you to achieve the impossible. Do keep in mind failures are also the part of your life. Don’t let one bad day to destroy all your dreams. So, live a life when you will be old you will happily say ‘Yes, I have lived my life to the fullest’.
“Wherever Life Plants You, Bloom With Grace” – UNKNOWN
STAY HOME, STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY