Many punters in India start without paying attention to their chosen platform. How do you choose a sports betting site, and what criteria should you follow to maximise your chances? We attempt to provide an answer in this article.
Licensing and Security: Ensuring Safe Online Betting Sites in Indian Rupees
The legality of the platform is the most important point. That’s why we advise you to turn to Indian online betting sites validated by the Indian and International authorities. If you turn to another sports betting site, ensure it complies with the law.
India’s gambling and betting laws are predominantly regulated at the state level. Several states have explicitly banned all forms of gambling (including online betting), while others allow it under certain conditions. For example, states like Sikkim and Goa have more liberal gambling laws. Therefore, it is also worth paying attention to.
Sports Betting Features: The Heart of Betting Sites in India 2024
Leading real money betting apps and sites must offer a sufficiently rich and varied catalogue. To not limit the user experience, the sports bettor must consider this element. A bookmaker must have many functions to optimise the user experience, including
- Cash-out insurance
- Live streaming
- Live betting
- Pre-match stakes.
Bonuses: Enhancing the Betting Journey
Most online betting sites offer a welcome bonus to new members who register on their platform. After registering on the sports betting platform, this bonus entitles the user to a certain amount of money in addition to their initial deposit. The main bonuses at online betting sites in Indian rupees include the following.
- Welcome bonuses. Frequently, new users are offered the most generous options as an incentive to sign up. Such bonuses can include deposit bonuses, where the site will match your initial deposit up to a certain amount, or no deposit bonuses, where you receive a small bonus just for signing up.
- Free bets. Enables users to place bets without risking their funds. If the bet wins, the user receives the winnings minus the value of the free bet.
- Deposit bonuses. These are intended for existing customers and are similar to welcome bonuses but usually smaller. They are offered when you deposit additional funds into your account.
- Loyalty programmes. Regular users can use loyalty programs to accumulate points for their betting activities, which can be exchanged for free bets, cash or other rewards.
- Cashback offers. Some sites offer cashback on losses, returning the user a certain percentage of lost bets.
- Referral bonuses. Users can earn bonuses by referring friends to the bookmaker’s website.
It is very important to choose the right betting site in India, as many exist today. The market is full of both national and international platforms, and betting sites in India 2024 will grow even more. Therefore, you should first choose a safe and secure website that will not cause you any problems. You should also pay attention to the gifts and options offered by the platform.